OVERLOOK BED AND BREAKFAST RETREAT PACKAGE
This unique private retreat package is available for your reservation in December, 2017, January and February, 2018. Give yourself or your family and friends a well-deserved gift of a northern Michigan winter retreat. Church, business, or your social group members can also enjoy the peace and quiet of this country bed and breakfast retreat site. Sleeping accommodations for 6-8 persons. Up to date photos of bedrooms on web site. This modern home with beautiful views of the property and East Grand Traverse Bay is available for your private winter enjoyment, both outdoors and indoors. On clear winter nights the night skies are a stargazer’s dream.
Specific offerings include:
· Warm, spacious bedrooms with private bathrooms include views of rolling hillsides and East Grand Traverse Bay. All king or queen size beds include comfortable pillow-top mattress and heated mattress pads with individual controls.
· Warm, crackling fire prepared for you in the real wood supplied great room fireplace for your reading or board game enjoyment.
· Forty acres of quiet, nature loaded retreat property
· Annual family indoor Snow Village collection display
· Full home-made hot country breakfast available between 8:30 and 11 a.m.
· Complimentary evening hot cider and hot chocolate
· One complimentary outdoor bonfire and smores snack per 3 or-more night stay
· Dining room and dishware available for your pizza delivery, crockpot, or take home suppers
· Private snowy hillside trails for your cross- country skiing, snow shoeing, tubing, or snow fort building pleasure
· Close proximity to Mission Point lighthouse park and the city of Traverse City
· Off season rates.
· Note: Outdoor Michigan winter snow conditions dependent on nature’s whim.
Come and meet Green Bales Maid Marion, a prize winning Welch Mountain pony and her stablemate Lucy a rescued donkey, new residents of the former alpaca barn and pasture. For your best retreat benefits, reservations are being taken for a minimum of a two-night stay. Winter sports equipment not provided, but there is ample space for storage and access for your personal equipment.
Questions? Call our innkeeper at 231-922-8191 for additional information and to make your reservation. Cash, personal check, or credit cards accepted.